Friday, October 28, 2011

Nokia thinks WinMoPho's are great. Imagine my surprise...

During a break on a big project I’m working on I was catching up on some reading.


Imagine my surprise!

Nokia’s product boss says something like this about the product that Nokia has bet the farm on.

I’m sure if Jo worked for a company that sold bovine manure there would be some way to tell us that their bovine manure is a hell of a lot more fun that the oppositions bovine manure.

Given Nokia haven’t sold a single unit yet and Microsoft’s share of the mobile market is so small that it would represent a massive reduction of Nokia’s already shrinking market share you’d have to hope everything Jo Harlow is saying is true otherwise the bovine manure manufacturing sector may start looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment